This charitydrive is organised by Hypersnap vzw
Havenkant 24 bus 0403, 3000 Leuven
General contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business relations: email@example.com
0485 94 45 36
Terms and conditions
• All donations are voluntary and non-refundable. We will not provide any official invoice for donations made through the website, outside of Belgium. Neither can we provide you with any official document with regards to the donations.
• When you help cover the transactioncosts this will not count towards our donationgoal for 'de Warmste Week', but will count as a direct donation to Hypersnap. This will help us cover all costs we occur for all donations. If a larger amount is collected then needed, then the restamount will be added to our donation to 'de Warmste Week'.
• Any private data collected while processing your donations will be kept in accordance to European law, no longer then necessary, and up to a maximum of one year past the action. We will not contact you via email for any commercial reasons, nor shall we pass your data onto others, apart from the payment provider and in case we need to contact you with regards to any issues with your donation.
• Any private data collected while processing giveaways will be kept in accordance to European law, no longer then necessary, and up to a maximum of one month past the action. All companies who supply sponsored products will also adhere to this rule when they are responsible for shipping.
• Each individual streamer is personally responsible for the content they create on their own channels. Any substantive problems or other issues that you might have with the individual streamers, cannot be recovered from vzw Hypersnap, nor from the volunteers or organization of "the Warmest Streamers". You can report issues with the content by contacting a "kern"-volunteer in our Discord.